Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
You understand you must be 18 years of age or over and single, divorced or separated from your spouse to register as a member of or use the DutchPinoy.ph Website. Membership in the service is void where prohibited. If you become a member, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. In addition, if you become a paying member, you agree to complete the required IMBRA form (see below) and submit any supporting documentation to be archived and stored by DutchPinoy.ph, to which any Female member can have access to view upon request.
By completing the registration process at DutchPinoy.ph, clicking the checkbox labeled “Terms and conditions” and using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the terms and conditions in the Agreement.
If you reside in the Philippines or any such jurisdiction that prohibits international dating services to its residents, you hereby warrant, represent and covenant that you will not use the Service or the Website for any purpose in breach of any legislation prohibiting international dating services.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you do not breach any prohibition on international dating, and further hereby acknowledge and agree that the indemnities contained in this page will apply to your breach of any legislation prohibiting international introductions.
As a condition for using the Service, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted during the registration process, including but not limited to the Contact Information form; and
- To maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- To NEVER under any circumstances, publicly display any contact information for you or anyone else, known or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to: email address, telephone number, FB, Skype, mailing address, Viber, Social Media or any form of direct or indirect communication. Doing so will be a direct violation of our Terms of Service.
- If any information provided by you is found to be untrue, inaccurate, non-current or incomplete, DutchPinoy.ph has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the DutchPinoy.ph Service.
If you register on our website you must fill in personal information.
Your personal data will be used by us to check that you’re not a robot or a scammer.
All personal data will be used only to check you as a person, we do not use it to sell it any way to thirt partys.
If you delete your account your personal data will also deleted.
Using a valit email address
If you want to register you can only use a VALIT email address.
Like : GMAIL, HOTMAIL, YAHOO, LIVE, OUTLOOK
Other email addresses wil not be accepted
Your safety is important to us. Please read carefully as you are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. You understand that DutchPinoy.ph may conduct criminal background checks on its members. In addition, we fully comply with IMBRA (International Marriage Broker Regulation Act) and also encourage all members to obtain a verification seal on their profile by submitting an authorized state or local government issued proof of identification. To read more about IMBRA click here. We reserve the right to conduct any criminal background check or other screenings (such as sex offender register searches), at any time and using available public records.
Members Interactions and Responsibilities
In no event shall DutchPinoy.ph be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, financial damages and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered users of this service or persons you meet through this service. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other members of the service, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. You understand that DutchPinoy.ph makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the service. You should never provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information) to other members.
Member Code of Ethics – You agree to adhere to the DutchPinoy.ph rules of common decency and to conduct yourself at all times as a polite, law-abiding person. Furthermore, you will not use any defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive material on the DutchPinoy.phWebsite or in communications with other DutchPinoy.ph’s members. You will not post, send or use any abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive material on the DutchPinoy.phWebsite or in communications with other DutchPinoy.ph’s members, or DutchPinoy.ph staff. You will notify DutchPinoy.ph promptly of any member’s violation of this Code of Ethics.
- You agree to be solely responsible for the contents of your transmissions to or through the Service and for your interactions with other DutchPinoy.ph members.
- You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Service, and agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Website Service. You also agree not to interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Service by other members.
- You agree not to transmit any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, sexually and/or racially offensive, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.
- You agree not to transmit any material that violates the rights of another, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of another.
- You agree not to transmit “junk mail”, “spam,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass distribution of email, or to use the DutchPinoy.ph Service for any commercial purposes.
- You agree not to engage in advertising or solicitation of other members across any sites owned by DutchPinoy.ph. This includes but is not limited to advertising to buy or sell any products or services, solicitations of any sort, or for any commercial purposes. You are forbidden from sending any chain letters, junk email, or product solicitations through our service. Use of our service for advertising is strictly forbidden unless expressly approved by DutchPinoy.ph.
You agree and understand that DutchPinoy.ph may, but is not required to, review, edit and delete any content, email, messages, photos or profiles that, in our sole judgment, violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, sexually explicit, rude, illegal or that might violate the rights of other members. You also agree that you will not share your or any email address, instant message address, phone number or other means of direct communication with DutchPinoy.ph’s members in your (a) first contact message or (b) anywhere on my DutchPinoy.ph profile, including your ad text, the name of your city, state, country or in your chosen chat handle. DutchPinoy.ph has the right to remove any contact information from your profile or email message and can terminate or suspend your account for violations of this agreement.
You agree you are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display on DutchPinoy.ph or transmit to other members. By using DutchPinoy.ph, you further represent and warrant to not use any defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive material, or otherwise offensive material on the DutchPinoy.phWebsite or in communications with other DutchPinoy.ph’s members. You also will not post, send or use any abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive material on the DutchPinoy.phWebsite or in communications with other DutchPinoy.ph’s members, or DutchPinoy.ph staff. You will not provide false, inaccurate misleading information to DutchPinoy.ph or any other member. You will promptly notify DutchPinoy.ph if any information you have provided to DutchPinoy.ph has become inaccurate, misleading or false.
U.S. Export Controls
Export controls exist to protect the national security and foreign interests of the United States. Software from this Website is subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Limitation on Liability
You understand that DutchPinoy.ph will not be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits arising from my use of the web site or the services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you understand DutchPinoy.ph’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount you paid DutchPinoy.ph for the services.
You understand DutchPinoy.ph is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information posted on the Web Site or in connection with the Services. The Web Site and the Services are provided “AS-IS” and DutchPinoy.ph expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. DutchPinoy.ph cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Services.
You agree that DutchPinoy.ph will not be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the web site or the services, any information posted on the web site or transmitted to members, or any interactions between users of the web site, whether online or offline.
You agree that if there is any dispute about or involving the web site and/or the service, by using the web site, the dispute will be governed by the Dutch laws of without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If you are not a resident of The Netherlands, you agree to personal jurisdiction by and exclusive venue in the Duch court.
Membership and Billing
You may become a DutchPinoy.ph member for free by simply registering on the Website. As a free member you will have the ability to participate in some but not all of the features and member services available. You may upgrade your free account and become a full service member and enjoy the rest of the features available at any time after registering by going to billing upgrade options in the top menu.
Verification of Identity
We may from time to time request a form of identification to verify:
- your identity by send a copy of your passport or ID card
- the information provided by you
- your payment or billing information; and/or
Use of Images
You freely acknowledge and agree that the Company may:
- reproduce, use, copy, perform, display, distribute and exploit the material, information or content
- prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works and other media, such material, information and content; and
- license to others the same rights granted to the Company in (a) and (b) above, and you consent to any and all such uses, including, without limitation, for any promotional or commercial purposes. You also warrant that you have the authority to grant the consent referred to in this clause.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as being totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
No Liability for Loss
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the Service, the Website or any Linked Websites, nor do we accept any responsibility for any loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained in or accessed through the Service or the Website. For the avoidance of doubt and without limiting the generality of the foregoing:
(a) The Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, tentative, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service or the Website or with any delay or inability to use the Service or the Website, or for any information, products and other services obtained through the Service or the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based under contract, negligence or other tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage;
(b) The Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for any information or material which you submit to the Service or the Website nor do we accept any responsibility for any use or misuse of any information or material which you submit to the Service or the Website by other members or users;
(c) The Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct of any member or other user of the Service, including without limitation any conduct which causes physical injury to any person.
Termination of Membership by You
You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective immediately upon our receipt of your written notice of termination. Notice of termination may be delivered to the address contained in the Contact Us section of the Website, may be emailed to the email address listed in the Contact Us section of the Website, or may be effected by clicking on the Deactivate My Profile link in the member’s Settings section of the Website. You will not be entitled to a refund of your membership fees as a consequence of the termination of your membership.
Payments, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- General Terms. The current membership fee or credits you have selected will automatically and immediately be charged to your credit card, or PayPal account on the date that you processed your order. Fees charged for one Service, Feature or Membership may not be credited towards other Services, Features or Memberships. Checks and Money Orders will be credited to your account on the day they are received and posted. All currency references are in EURO’s and all funds received must be in EURO’s.
- Payment for Membership Subscription Plans. Payment occurs on a pre-pay basis or yearly basis. Your billing term will depend upon the membership option you choose. For example, if you choose the quarterly (3 month) plan, you will be billed every quarter on the anniversary date of your full service membership order.
- If your credit card or other payment method is invalid for any reason, your Full Service Membership will terminate and your account will be set back to a Standard membership. DutchPinoy.ph accepts no liability for information that is deleted due to an invalid credit card.
- Membership Credits that are purchased are non-refundable
If by reason of death or disability you, the member, are unable to receive all services for which the buyer paid, you or your estate may elect to be relieved of the obligation to make payments for Services other than those received before death or the onset of disability. “Disability” means a condition which precludes the member from physically using the services specified in the contract during the term of disability and the condition is verified in writing by a physician designated and remunerated by the member. The written verification of the physician shall be presented to DutchPinoy.ph, the service provider. Any amount prepaid by you, the member, for allocable services that the member has not received due to death or disability shall be promptly refunded to the member or their estate.
Reservation of Rights
DutchPinoy.ph expressly reserves the right to immediately modify, suspend or terminate Standard OR Paid Member accounts and refuse current or future use of any DutchPinoy.ph Service, if DutchPinoy.ph in its sole discretion believes a member has:
- ph becomes aware of information indicating a safety concern for you, other DutchPinoy.ph users, or the general public, or
- In such circumstances, the member will NOT be entitled to any refund for pre-paid membership fees.
Cancellation of Full Service Membership Without a Refund
To cancel your Full Service Membership at any time, follow these online instructions:
- Go to www.DutchPinoy.ph
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- Go to “My Account” on the top menu bar and click “Membership Subscriptions” from the drop down menu.
- You can cancel all upcoming subscription payments from here
Cancellation of Full Service Membership and Refund within First 3 Days.
You may cancel your Full Service Membership, without penalty or obligation under two specific conditions, as outlined here:
- Within 3 days from the date your credit card was billed for auto billing of your Full Service Membership.
You can cancel your Full Service Membership under this 3-Day Cancellation Policy by:
- Sending an email to jve2020phil @ gmail. com with “3 Day Refund Request” in the subject line of your email and including your full name, Account Number, and your email address in the body of your email. You can find your DutchPinoy.ph Account Number by going to the home page and finding the ten (10) digit number on the right side of the page under the blue MY ACCOUNT heading.
We must receive your request for cancellation of a paid membership within three days of being billed, or mail must be postmarked within this three day period of refund.
Any refund payment due under this three day Cancellation Policy will be returned within 10 working days after the date of your cancellation notice.
Termination of Your Access to Service
We may, in our absolute discretion, block, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, or that which may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Service by others.
Termination of Membership by Us
We may immediately terminate your membership and your access to the Service at any time if we determine (in our absolute discretion) that you have breached this Agreement. Notice of termination will be delivered to the last email address you provide to us. Any pre-paid fees relevant to the period following termination will be refunded to you after deducting any costs incurred or loss suffered by the Company in connection with your membership.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its affiliates, related bodies corporate, shareholders, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, tax (including GST), liability and/or expense (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) that may be incurred by the Company, its affiliates, related bodies corporate, shareholders, officers, employees, agents and representatives arising out of or in connection with:
(a) any breach by you of these terms;
(b) any unauthorized use of the site that can be connected or associated to you;
(c) any breach by you of any law; and
(d) any act or omission that you may do in connection with the site.
You agree to cooperate fully in the defense of any Claim. We reserve the right (but are under no obligation) to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, provided that you shall remain liable for any such Claim.
You must not assign any of your rights under this Agreement or in respect of the Service or Website to any third party. DutchPinoy.ph has the right to assign any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement or to the Service to any third party. At the election of the Company, in the event that the Company’s obligations under this Agreement are assumed by a third party, the Company shall be relieved of any and all liability under this Agreement.
“Company” means “Ronixmae.ph” or “DutchPinoy.ph” or “DutchPinoy.ph” or “Dutch Pinoy Dating Site”, a company registered in The Netherlands
“Website” or “site” means this Website which is owned and operated by the Company
“We”, “us” and “our” all refer to the Company.
Copyright @ 2020 | DutchPinoy.ph