Applicable for Tourist Visa Applications to USA, Canada, UK, Schengen, Japan, South Korea, Australia, South Africa, China and other countries.
WHY YOU SHOULD AVAIL OUR VISA APPLICATION BUNDLE SERVICE?
Once we write and then gather all your documents, you’d only have to print it and go to your submission/ appointment schedule since you’d also needed to go for biometrics (photo & fingerprint) unless for Australia visa where we can arrange everything for you online.
Have you ever made a visa application for another country by yourself? If the answer is yes, then you already know just how stressful and time-consuming it can be to get everything right.
Not only having the stress of a face-to-face interview in some cases and the thought of someone you never meet judging you for your worthiness to enter their country, you also have a long list of documents to compile as well as the dreaded Cover Letter, or Application Letter!
Of course, the purpose of all of this is to convince the Consul that you have a genuine reason for visiting their country and that you won’t overstay your visa or try to work there illegally.
Unfortunately, there are many other not-so-honest travellers from all over the world who make it harder for us honest travellers by breaking the rules.
The real problem is that just one silly mistake can see your visa application go straight into the trash, forfeiting your application fee and all the time it took to apply in the process.
Through my 1-to-1 visa consulting I have been able to help dozens of visa applicants from all over the world successfully apply for visas to USA, UK, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Korea and more.
Now, I am expanding my visa consulting services to offer a Visa Application Bundle Service – a complete package which allows you the best chance of making a successful visa application.
I will take care of all of the most important aspects of your visa application submission, so the only things you will have to think about are your financial capability and your proof of rootedness.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR VISA APPLICATION BUNDLE SERVICE?
When you avail the Visa Application Bundle Service, we will provide you with the following:
- 20 mins Visa Consulting Call with Kach Howe – reviewing your documents, application form and answering all of your questions
- Personalized Cover Letter explaining your travel history, rootedness (why you have to return to your country) & Financial Capacity aside from the purpose of travel
- Detailed Daily Itinerary ( 1 – 3 cities for maximum 14 days)
- Hotel Booking Reservation (confirmed under your name)
- Round Trip Flight Ticket Reservation
- List of Required Documents depending on your situation
- Assistance on How to organize Your Documents, Making Appointment with the Embassy / Visa Center for Biometrics etc.
You can also avail our package where we will arrange the appointment and fill up your application form.
Extra Fees for:
- Travel Insurance – 1.5 Euro per day (average cost + also applicable for Schengen visa application)
- Invitation Letter – 50 Euro
- Additional Daily Itinerary (3 Days / 1 city) – 5 Euro
- Additional Leg for Flight Reservation – 28 Euro
IMPORTANT NOTE:THE PRICE IS FOR ONE PERSON. IF YOU WANT TO ADD AN ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER / FRIENDS (TRAVELING TOGETHER) THEN THE COST IS AN ADDITIONAL 150 EUROS PER PERSON.
This additional fee includes the hotel booking, round-trip confirmed flight reservation, cover letter for the additional traveller. (This does not include an additional call or extra 1-to-1 coaching.)
what are the important details to know?
The Visa Application Bundle Service COST will depend on how many days you’d want to receive all the documents. Expedite will be within 7 days while Normal Service is 14 days.
- Form Fill up/ Visa Appointment Request + Bundle Service (Expedite) – 380 Euro (PhP 22,000 or 450 USD)
- Form Fill up + Bundle Service (Normal) – 320 Euro (PhP 18,600 or 380 USD)
- Bundle Pack Expedite Service – 280 Euro (PhP 16,300 or 335 USD)
- Bundle Pack Normal Service – 250 Euro (PhP 14,500 or 300 USD)
When to make the Request?
We highly recommend that your start processing your documents 2 to 3 months prior to your planned travel date. But if you have limited time then I highly suggest you avail our Expedite Service.
What is the process?
Step 1. You request below and pay the fees.
Step 2. Yvette will be coordinating with you and will be sending you a questionnaire form to fill up.
Step 3. Give us 72 hours/ 3 days to prepare the drafted itinerary, drafted letter and the complete list of supporting documents (bank statement, work documents, proof of rootedness that you’d have to gather).
If you avail the form/ appointment fill up service- Yvette will be contacting you to arrange the details on the form and the dates you’d want to submit your application. You will review before we submit the application.
Step 4. Send all the documents for us to arrange and gather.
Step 5. Visa Consulting Call with Kach to finalize your personalized cover letter, application form and all the supporting documents.
Step 6. Yvette and our team will be sending you a Dropbox / GDrive folder where all your documents will be ready for you to download. You’d only have to print them and submit on your application day. We will do a final call to review your final documents then you’re good to go!
Step 7. Update us when you get the result then we will handle all the cancellation of your reservation so you can make and pay for all of your travel arrangements.
WHO IS THIS SERVICE FOR?
This service is for anyone who is about to go through the process of applying for a visa, but does not have the time or the experience to gather all of the correct documents, reservations, hotel bookings and other requirements.
Most of my previous visa coaching clients that I helped are mostly the people below and I think this service is catered to these people:
- Digital Nomads / Homebased Workers (without ITR)
- Filipina with Foreign Partners (to explain the relationship & sponsorship documents)
- Business Executive – (who don’t have time to gather documents 7 going on business trips)
- First Time Visa Applicant
- Filipinos working abroad (with limited day off to gather documents)
- Family and Group of Friends (who wants an organized itinerary)
The Visa Application Bundle will also take you through the application process and how to present yourself and your case during the 1-to-1, 20 minute visa call with Kach.
If you are planning to apply for any kind of visa, then this service is for you!
Note: I don’t guarantee visa approval because this will depend on the consul which is usually based on your rootedness and financial capacity . What I guarantee is that you’ll have a confirmed and verifiable itinerary aside from having a very detailed cover letter that will help your application.
In 2 years of my visa coaching service, 80% of clients got their VISA APPROVED. You can read the testimonials, here.
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THIS VISA PACKAGE, GO TO OUR WEBSITE PAGE AND FILL UP THE REQUEST FORM